Friday, February 18, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #57

Here are some cute pink fabrics just perfect for the week of Valentine's Day. I found these fabrics while staking out the fabric store before Baby Bee was born. I found so many great deals while I was there, you have seen these deals the past few weeks and you will see more in the weeks to come.

I had great plans for the two pink fabrics on the left if we had a girl but instead I will be using these for some future projects for others who have girls.
The fabric on the far left reminds me of Valentine's day...I love the combination of the pink and red with the pop of white. Won't this be great for a baby blanket? Or maybe even for a cute apron trim? The pink solid fabric is going to be great for fillers once I start making quilts.
I am really in love with the Christmas fabric, it is so whimsical and does not scream Christmas as much as a red and green Christmas fabrics. I have a friend who loves purple and decorates her tree with purple and I think this fabric would be something that she would love. I can see this being a table runner or some cute little ornaments for the tree.

I hope your week has been great and that you enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend, a nice warm up from the fridge few weeks we have all be having with piles and piles of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez