Friday, October 7, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #86

These two fabrics are a bit of a random paring. The top fabric is a leftover Christmas fabric that I found on sale a while back but I think it could go Holiday or if you love green and red together it can be used for something else. It sort of looks like bulls eyes doesn't it? Not sure yet what it will be used for but I am sure I will find something.
The bottom fabric is a fun plaid fabric that I bought so I can make it into a bow tie for my husband. I would like to try to make it for Christmas as a present but we will see if that happens. I have not made a bow tie before so this would be an interesting experiment.

I really like the plaid fabric a lot and it sounds like plaids are coming back in style...or were they in style and now they are going out?

Well tonight is day 4 of my 30 and so far I have been doing well. I have finished three items and went to bed before midnight one day...not too bad if you ask me. I hope to have more info on the Holiday Boutique posted tomorrow. Have a GREAT weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez