Friday, January 20, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #101

It is about time for some masculine fabrics right?! Have you seen all of the new leggings that I have to offer on etsy with matching onesies? These are the perfect fabrics to go with some of the greys and I really love the paisley print.
This paisley reminds me of a western handkerchief or a guys shirt. What a great pattern and colors for a boy's room, grey with a hint of orange. The black on grey polka-dot is a perfect combination of grey and black. Like I said a few weeks ago I am not a huge fan of grey but this one seems deep and warm to me compared to others that are light and more blue.
Maybe it is just me but I am really picky about boy fabric and I have a hard time finding ones that I like that do not have baseballs and softballs on them. Sometimes the fabric goes too sports themed and other times it leans too feminine. I think these two are great for the "modern boy".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez