Friday, January 25, 2013

New Fabric/New Find Friday #122

When I opened this photo to start this post I realized that these fabrics are probably not the prettiest of the bunch and being side by side might make them less attractive. Humm great way to start a post huh?


Trust me when I say that the lighting in this shot might make these look more muddy and not as great as they do in person. The fabric on the left is a black with the design in white and flowers in yellow. It is a crisp neutral design that I think I already have cut, or at least in my breastfeeding pile to make into a cover. I think the little pops of yellow are sweet on this black background.
The brown and aqua polka dot is really much more vibrant in person. The aqua is a bit deeper and looks great on the brown field. I could see this cut into letters to go on bibs and even as part of an apron. So many uses for a dot fabric.

Looks like I need to get a little photo area set up where I can take good pictures of my fabrics and finished products. I would love to go outside and probably will when the weather is nicer but now that it is so cold out I hate dragging everything out into the cold for a photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez