Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Personalized Napkin Set for Family and Guests


I really love the idea of having a napkin for each person in the house that way no one is confused as to who's is who's. This set is for a friend of mine that was having a baby and wanted to get a set of napkins for her whole family. They are simple but hopefully get the job done. Good thing they all have different initials. They are now having another baby so I guess I need to make them another one for the new baby. Luckily that little one won't need one for a few months. ;)
She also wanted a set for when she has company over and they need a napkin. I had done in the past Eat napkins but she wanted a set that said, eat, drink, and be merry. Loved the idea and since they wouldn't fit the way I have placed them before I put the words going down the side of the napkin. I really like how they turned out and I could see using just the eat for appetizers, or just the drink for a cocktail party or just the be merry when Christmas comes. Of course using the set together is so perfect and can you imagine how fun these would look already set out at each person's place before dinner. So fun.

Here is another set of napkins that I have done that are similar. I have another set that will be coming up in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez