Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The First of Two A's

It seems like "A" is a very popular initial, I had two projects last month using an A and I think I know a few more that might be coming up. The one I want to share with you today is a set I made for my cousin who had her baby shower a few weeks ago. I wanted to make a little something special for her and her little baby girl about to arrive and thought a onesie like I have made before with the letter on it would be great. I wanted to make it a bit more girly and decided to make the letter out of a fun patterned fabric with different colored flowers.

While I was at it why not make a matching burp cloth to go with it, and some fun baby leggings, pink stripe ones of course!
Here they are all rolled up and ready to go. I was not able to make it to the shower but I hope that A and Baby A love these presents! Stay tuned for part two of projects with an "A".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez