Friday, March 19, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #11

This has been a really busy week for me, I have not had a chance to sleep let alone sew, soooo I was really worried about what I was going to post this week. Then I got a package in the mail yesterday from my scrap club and I was so excited!!! I opened it up and knew that was what I was going to show you and boy am I excited.
They are all PINK! Love it. I am just dreaming of fun projects I can use this for, I know a few people having baby girls pretty soon... 

Anyone want something made with one of these fun pink fabrics? I just might make a skirt for myself out of the second from the top. Fun and springy. Happy St. Joseph's Day and Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez