Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Paper Projects

The second week of projects that I was forcing myself to do is over and I have a little something to share. I worked this past week on paper projects, a few notecards, journal and clipboard. I would have loved to create more but I have a few other projects in the works that I had to do some shopping for.
I have been wanting to make these notecards for a while and had to get the paper for the backing to match. This just sat around for a while so it was nice to finally check it off my list. I love the retro flower pattern, girly but with a fun modern twist.
I stayed a bit more traditional with the journal cover but I love the updated colors, robin's egg blue.
I was going to make a custom clipboard for a friend but will wait until I can figure out how to do what she needs. I wanted to do the clipboard so that I could have it ready for my next showcase. I love the way it turned out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez