Friday, April 2, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #13

While preparing for this post I was going through my pictures and found these fabrics that I have had hidden in my file for a little while. So maybe these fabrics aren't as new as some of the others that I have shown you but hey I need to get these out there.  
I have already used the middle fabric for someone, you can see it here. I have another project coming up using the top fabric, be on the the lookout for that in the future. I am still working on it so it will probably later this month.
The bottom striped fabric with those little circles I think is so cute, not sure yet what I would use it for but maybe a cute onesie, blanket or burp cloth? I am sure no one would want to wear that as a nursing cover...but maybe I am wrong.
Finally, I would like to wish all of you a Happy Easter, I am off to enjoy the Good Friday services.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez