Thursday, February 4, 2010

Circles and Small Diamonds

This new breastfeeding cover and burp cloth are for a soon to be mom of a baby boy. I gave her a few choices of fabric and she liked this one the best. It has a brown, tan, aqua, and green circle with an orange diamond in between the circles. I think it is really cute fabric with a little pattern and color without being over the top.

Here is a picture of the matching burp cloth, this is the first time I have added my sewing label to the burp cloths, I like how it looks on the back corner.
Here it is all wrapped up and ready to go to its new home. Check back soon to hear more about this fun twine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez