I hate to make resolutions for the new year because I feel like I might never actually achieve them! I DO love to make lists and so maybe I will look at these new resolutions as just a list instead of a resolution.
Ok so onto the list of resolutions:
- Spend more time at home working on home projects (and cooking and cleaning)
- Spend more time with family, especially our parents
- Try to save some money for basement project
- Have a baby (still a work in progress)
- Try to post more often
- Finally go public with the blog
- Spend more time making projects
- Post prices with new items to sell
- Make sure my business is set up and launch it!
- Possibly start an etsy site...not sure about this yet.
Much love to all of you and see you next year. Cheers to 2010!