Monday, December 21, 2009

Advent Ornaments in progress....

Well it must be Christmas because I am posting three posts in one day!!! Amazing!

I was sick last week so I had a chance to get a few things done that have been on my list. I really wanted to get these ornaments done before the Advent season started 4 weeks ago but instead I was working on my Christmas Cards and those took longer than expected so I am now catching up.

Well thanks to my handyman husband who changes many a light bulb during the day I have finally collected enough to get started. Thanks to all of those who after reading this offered some bulbs....I am still accepting. :) Here they are in my "light bulb box."

Here they are with the first step of just painting the base coat. I have finished this on all of them and now just need to print the scene on the last 10.

I hope to have pictures of them close up and on the tree in the next couple of days. In that post I will explain what I am painting on them and the Jessie Tree concept. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez