Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bjorn Bib

A friend of mine had a baby last month and asked me back in the summer to make a bib for her Bjorn. So I accepted the challenge I made two of them two different ways and I am sort of happy with them. I hope she likes them. ;)

Here is a picture of what you can buy from them. It is made from terrycloth.
We choose to go with a really soft white fabric that she can bleach when there are icky stains. here is the cover from the inside of the carrier.
Here is a picture of the cover from the front of the carrier.
Here is the cover when the carrier top is folded over like the picture above. The baby can now drool all over this and it can be washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez