Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A First Time for Everything

A good friend's first baby is one today! Her first birthday party was last weekend and I helped put together this cute onesie for the occasion.


Isn't it cute?! Her mom ironed on the 1 that was cut out of some fabric that I had left over from work, doesn't it say party? For her name, Gianna, I pulled out my Yudu for the first time and that was exciting and quite an experience. I have learned a lot about how long it takes and now have more confidence to do more.
I think the name screen printed really makes the shirt. I will edit this post soon with a cute picture from the party with the shirt in action. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez