Monday, November 2, 2009

Vintage Owls for a Baby Boy

Here are a few things I just made for one of my best friends and her baby. She is having a baby boy and requested this cute blue fabric for her breastfeeding cover. Good for a boy but also neutral enough for the next baby.

She has a love for owls that another friend clued me on when I found this fabric, so I had to find a way to use it. This is the first time making a Boppy cover and it wasn't too bad but it does not fit as tight as I thought it would. Oh well look how cute it is!



Finally I made a burp cloth out of the same fabric, it is a vintage flannel (circa 1970's from my mother-in-law's fabric stash). It is so soft, perfect for a cute baby boy to head his rest on.

I also made one of these for another friend, who's cover I blogged about here, who loves owls but I could not post about it then because I did not want to spoil the shower surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez