Friday, October 23, 2009

Mod Boy Breastfeeding Cover

When it rains it pours. Not only is it literally raining outside but after some time of not sewing or blogging I now have several projects I am working on, yippe!

I just made this cover for a friend of mine, who requested a "boy print." I like the fabric that I found and so did she! It reminds me of a modern version of an army print. Perfect for a little boy...and it looks cute on mom.

Here is a close-up of the print and the corner with the terrycloth. This is my favorite boy cover I have made yet.

I have found some other new fabrics that I just can not wait to use, just need a reason to make something. I will be posting the new fabrics on here soon-keep watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez