Friday, October 23, 2009

All that was old is new again.

Do you like Plaid? Do you have bad memories from grade school? I love plaid, not that I ever wear it but I never get sick of it like so people, it has its place. Well now it is back...80's and 90's plaid.

This picture below that I found on this blog from the old Domino Magazine reminds me of the family room aka "the red room" in my house.


The walls are red and the carpet is the same plaid as the blanket on the bed. I used to wonder if I was the only person that liked to live in a brightly painted house but after seeing this photos and other Domino magazine rooms I think I am just one of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez