Friday, February 12, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #6

I am sorry that these posts have been all about fabric for the past few days, I will post some more fun stuff soon. In other news, hello to all of you random visitors that I have from searches on the Internet! I hope to start a facebook page for Designerjules soon also...stay tuned, its a whole new world for me.
So with out further ado here are more fun Friday fabric finds. I saw these red fabrics on the "sale" rack and picked them up. I already had this black and white fabric for an order and thought it looked great with the red.

I like to call this my newspaper fabrics, black and white and red all over haha...get it! Ok sorry that was lame. ;) Enjoy these fun prints.

1 comment:

Designer Jules said...

PS. I forgot to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. It is so serendipitous that I posted about red right before Valentine's Day.

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez