Friday, February 5, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #5

I have been looking for a cute way to finish my products when I give them to clients. I have seen people use ribbon and loved that idea but wanted something colorful and couldn't figure out what color to use that everything will look good with.

I found this orange twine that reminds me of a dreamsicicle. After consulting a few of my "company advisors" I went with the orange (but I love all of the colors and hope to have them all one day). I have used this on a few projects already and I love how it looks. If you want to see it in action go back and look at yesterday's post.


After I bought this I remembered that I had this "Rainbow sherbet" colored twine that I love and I will start using this on a few projects that maybe the orange twine doesn't look right on. I can't wait to start using this.


Here is how it looks on something I had at home, I am sure the orange would look better with this fabric but for something that calls for a beefier twine I have this to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez