Monday, November 8, 2010

A Cover For Me!

I have been trying to get everything ready for the baby to come, I do have two months but I am afraid they are going to just fly by with the holidays coming up. I found this fabric a while ago and just love it, something about the bright green background with the black and white just thrills me. I usually love really bright fabrics and I am sure that I will make another one with some bright print but for now I really love this print. It has some pop but isn't too crazy with the colors.
I made a cover and two burp cloths for myself, you never know when you will need them. These colors will look great with my diaper bag as well, it is grey with some green accents. I think these burp cloths will be great poking out of the bag. I am excited to use it!!!

Finally there is a giveaway for the Happiest Baby on the Block dvd here: http://www.alittletipsy.com/2010/11/baby-week-happiest-baby-on-block.html
Go check it out if you are wanting a copy for yourself. I have heard some good things and am interested to see what they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez