Friday, November 5, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #42

I am so excited about this fabric Friday and these two prints. It has been a while since I have put new prints on this blog and as much as I love fall, I LOVE spring and these make me think of spring. I have some great ideas for these and I hope to show you the project I did with the one on the left soon.
Funny story about the one on the right, I just bought a cute wrap dress last week and when it arrived I realized it is made out of the exact same fabric as the one on the right. I must have loved it twice, once to buy some at the fabric store and once to buy a dress in the same fabric.

Off to more sewing this weekend! Hope you all have a great one, enjoy the weather before it gets too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez