Monday, May 16, 2011

Onesie to Tote

A little over a year ago I made a THIS cute onesie with a picture of my friend's one year old on it taken from the Birthday invitation. It did not survive on the onesie and I told my friend I would put it on something else for her. It has been sitting around my house and I did not get any further instruction so I decided with baby girl's second birthday to do something with it. So here it is...
I put the image that was on the front of the onesie on the front of a neutral colored tote bag. It does not stand out too much on the tote but that is what I was going for, something subtle. I was going to put ribbon around it but it looked like a bit too much.
I decided to put that ruffled ribbon on the back of the tote where there are three pockets. The ribbon is sewn in at the top of the pockets. A simple accent on the back to balance the cute image on the front.

I think this is perfect for this cute 2 year old to play with and put all of her special items in when going out of the house or when playing house at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez