Friday, July 8, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #73

I do not usually pick up tee-shirt material but when I saw these two I knew I had to get them up for a few projects that I have in mind. They were on sale and I just want to try out a few ideas that I have. I hope to have more time to work on this before fall so that I can use what I am going to make in late summer and fall.
The fabric on the left is a grey cotton with small flowers printed on it in a yellow/gold ink. The flowers are made up of a lot of small dots. It is very subtle as you can tell from the picture and not my favorite but I think it will be okay. A little pattern that you can only see close up. The white on the right is a cotton as well and sort of looks like it has slubs, parts of the fabric that is thinner and part that is thicker. I have seen a lot of tee-shirts made out of this fabric lately, you know the ones you have to wear tank tops under and usually have a design printed on top. Very interesting texture.
I can't wait to get playing, there are so many things that I want to do and just no time with a full time job and baby! So I stay up until midnight to try to get something done! I hope for more productivity over the weekends to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez