Friday, July 15, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #74

This is a few hours late, could not stay up last night to get this post finished. Two green fabric alike and totally different, and both say summer fun to me. The green on the left has very small tone on tone flowers. This picture does not do them justice. They are really pretty shades of greens with intricate lines and shapes that make up the flowers. I think this fabric will be great for a quilt or even part of an apron.  
The fabric on the right I was so excited to get. These green flowers go from small to large as they go down the fabric. If you can tell the row of flowers on the top is a bit smaller than the row on the bottom. I would love to make this into a skirt for myself but I might make it into an apron instead. I think it would be just daring!

So glad that summer is here but I am not loving the 100+ degree days. Makes it hard to go on walks with the baby and he LOVE his walks. We did squeeze one in this morning and maybe tomorrow will be a pool day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez