Friday, July 22, 2011

New Fabric/New Find Friday #75

Man is it hot this week, whew! I love summer and I wouldn't mind this but when you have no car AC you start to be a bit bothered. These two fabrics just scream summer to me, they remind me of summer dresses that I had as a child. I love the bold colors and all of the reds, pinks, and oranges.
These would make a cute baby girl's dress or shirt but I think I am going to use them for napkins. I have gotten on a kick of using cloth for as many things around the house as I can. We do still use paper towels sometimes but I am working on that. These would make such great cheery napkins and go really well with the colors in my house. Now I just need to find the time to make them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez