Thursday, March 19, 2009

Welcome!

If anyone knows me they know I am always working on about 15 projects at once, and what better place to showcase these beautiful creations then on a blog!

I will be posting here hopefully once a month with projects I have done in the past, ones I am working on now (as long as they are not a surprise), fun fabrics and other finds that I want to share with you.

This is also the beginning of what I hope to be the start of a small word of mouth business, Designer Jules. I will have fabric selections and what I can create for you on this site in the coming months. Please look around and let me know how I can help you.

Check out my new card!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez