Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nursing cover with Matching Burp Cloth!

Here is yet another breastfeeding cover that I made for someone using that fun bright stripe, everyone loves it. It is so bright and cheery and very versatile, more girly but could be used with boys.....baby boys. ;)

I have made these really cute matching burp cloths for some people, I like the idea of matching the two items. Don't worry I will also be posting pics of some with just ribbon in case you don't like to match as much as I do. You can order these burp cloths by themselves in any of the fabrics show below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez