Saturday, June 6, 2009

Craft Day

I actually have one entire day this weekend to devote to all of the craft projects that are laying around my sewing/craft area. I can not wait to get started!


First I am going to work on projects that I am making for others, either orders or gifts.
I have a few more stationary items I want to make.
I have a tee-shirt quilt that I think I started 3 years ago, time to finish that.
A pair of pants to hem.
A baby swaddle blanket that can no longer be used by the owner it was supposed to go to.
Some pillows.
There is always some organization that needs to go on.

On a non-craft level I am going to make this http://smittenkitchen.com/2009/05/raspberry-buttermilk-cake/ mmmmmmmmmmm.


I will let you know how it went and hopefully have some things to show for all of the hard work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez