Thursday, May 28, 2009

Stationary

I have been wanting to make note cards and journals for a few months now that I have all of the supplies, it was just finding the time. I finally forced myself to have the time so I could make these for our nieces High School Graduation. There will be plenty more of these on the site in the future and I can not wait to make more!
I am so happy with how this journal turned out. It looks almost quilted with buttons but it is paper not fabric.
Not only do I like these enough to make some for myself but I am loving being able to put the paper in the envelope. I think this is such a special touch.
Wallpaper as a craft tool, it combines my two loves, Interior Design and crafting! Plus it is "green" and a great way to recycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez