Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etching Project!

I have gotten the basement under control (not that I feel finished) and now I can move on to some projects again! YEAH! I have finally started a project for me.

When getting married I really wanted to get some monogramed glass plates like my parents had but didnt want to spend 25 dollars for each plate! So I decided to go ahead and etch the plates myself. I found some glass plates and went to it.

They turned out awesome and I love them. I am not totally impressed with them close up (there are like water marks in the etched part) but for what it cost me and what I will use them for I think it is great!

Now I walk around the house looking at things glass and mirror and wonder what I would etch into them. I am sure there will be more to come!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Love these! Great job!

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez