Monday, May 11, 2009

Tie Tacks

Here is an item that I make for all of the Men out there. It is a tie tack of sorts, I have yet to come up with a catchy name for it.
It buttons on two shirt buttons and goes through the tie loop on the back of the tie keeping it secure when bending over or when walking in the wind. No more ties in your face!
I am selling them in packs of three, one black, one grey, and one white. I think this combination will go best with most shirts since you really do not see the tie tack while standing straight. I am thinking of bringing in a blue but have not gotten there yet. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez