Monday, July 13, 2009

Foot Fetish

My sewing machine is an oldie but goodie Singer that I bought from my High School when they stopped offering sewing classes. It didn't come with all of the different sewing feet that makes sewing not only easier but fun. I finally decided to buy some for myself that will make quilting and sewing so much easier. Some are around 30 dollars so when they were on sale so I jumped and bought four of them!
I got the zipper foot, the walking foot, the 1/4" quilting foot, and the free-motion quilting foot.
I am so excited to use all of them and think it will make sewing some projects so much easier. Let's hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez