Friday, June 22, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #113

On your mark....get set...go!! These fabrics remind me of racing! I was going to use the two in the middle for my son's first birthday party (it was a car/racing theme) but I didn't end up spending or having the time to do it.
The fabric at the top is one you have seen before. It was used for the travel bag I made a while back for one of the side pockets. Like I said the two middle fabrics I was going to make a banner out of. I might still do this down the road. The last fabric I think is a great neutral floral pattern. I think this would make a great breastfeeding cover.
Here we are with a side view. You can tell here that the floral at the bottom is not white white but more of a cream on black. Not as bold as a white on black.

Have a wonderful weekend...stay cool.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE that black floral fabric. YUMMY!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez