Sunday, May 5, 2013

What I Wore #19

What I Wore Sunday linkup

 
 
 

It was chilly Sunday and so I wanted to wear something I would be warm in but at the same time I am so ready for spring that I didn't really want to wear my boots. I might have to put them on one more time before the 80 degree weather hits. I know that I will be excited to pull them out in the fall since I finally found a pair that fits and I like. Okay back to this outfit. I just got this top last week super on sale at Ann Taylor and yes it sort of looks like something my mom would wear, but then again I am a mom right? I like it and it goes well with my navy pants. This shirt is great for hiding that little mommy pooch and I love the zipper at the top in the back. So cute.

The pants I have had for several years, they were part of my work attire and now are part of my Church/everyday attire. These flats are wonderful, so comfortable and I like the little flower bundle attached to the toe box.

Do I look tired...well I am. We had a big weekend full of date nights and cooking so I am ready for bed as soon as everyone else is asleep. No sewing for me tonight.

Clothing Details:
Pants: Ann Taylor Loft
Top: Ann Taylor Loft (New)
Shoes: Target

2 comments:

Jess said...

You look great. Love your shirt!

Rosie said...

Love that shirt and the flower detail on the shoes!

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez