Monday, August 6, 2012

Baby Blue Cover and Burp Cloth

Didn't I say last week that I have been making a lot of breastfeeding covers lately? Well here is another one. :) This was made for a friend of mine as her baby shower gift. I was not sure what she was having and what kind of fabric that she would like so I gave her an IOU/gift card to make her a set. She picked out the fabric and I picked it up and put these together. She did have a baby boy and I think this is a pretty pattern for a mama with a baby boy.

I love this pattern, it is an all over print but not as specific as floral, dots, stripe etc. I can totally see this friend of mine liking this fabric and I hope that she gets good use out of this and/or the burp cloth.

I am not sure when I will have the next cover up to show you but I hope to get it on soon. Ok back to sewing tonight...then bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez