Friday, August 10, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #116

MMM cotton candy. :) These fabrics remind me of the fluffy pink cotton candy from carnivals. I love all of these pink fabrics and hope one day I have a little girl to make dresses for out of some of these fabrics. The top fabric would go well in the baby room if we have a girl, orange walls with a splash of light pink, pretty. I am not sure what I will do with any of these fabrics but I just loved them too much to pass them up at the local quilting shop.
The second fabric is a great play on a stripe, a more organic zig zag stripe with those bold colors and a hint of purple. Then you have the classic pink with white polka-dot. The second from the bottom almost looks like little green olives on the pink background Anyone want coasters for their martini parties?! :) The bottom fabric I just loved because of the yellow and pink combination, unique and so pretty. I will have to look at these again pretty soon and see what I can do with these.

Ok guys only one more month until we find out what this baby is in my belly. Any guesses? Boy? Girl? Most are saying boy and my husband still thinks girl. We will have to wait and find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez