Friday, May 14, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #19

These might not be as exciting as the usual Fabric Friday but hey...when you need a solid you need a solid. These are in my stash just waiting for me to get the guts and time to make a quilt.
These three I have a lot of yardage and would be so great for the back of a quilt. I might have to think about making one for when guests come or something...humm
These are smaller pieces that I have that would be great as a solid bottom to a skirt or edging around a top or even solid squares on a quilt.
We will see what I come up with for these. OOHHH They could also be good backing for pillows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez