Friday, May 21, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #20

I think it is good to have a few fabrics for special occasions and while shopping a few weeks ago I found these...which I think are perfect back up for the holidays. We have the shamrocks and the stars (as in stars and stripes) and a cute bunny print that would be great for Easter.
The other two are not so much for holidays but are more of a theme than any of the other fabrics that I have. The one with the little girls on it is vintage patterns on pink fabric...not sure what I am going to use this for yet but how cute is it!? The last one has fruit on it and I could see how perfect this would be for a kitchen.
I have a few ideas on what to use these for, maybe some hand towels for the holidays or maybe as an applique for a onesie (every baby needs a St. Patty's day onesie). ;) What would you use them for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez