Monday, May 3, 2010

Custom Order For A Friend

A good friend ordered a flower pin after seeing mine on my purse but she wanted purple and more monochromatic to go with her purse.
I love the grey/blue and purple pattern with the purple background and how great does it look on her purse!
She also wanted a soft taggie blanket after seeing the one I a made for my great niece. Hope her baby boy loves it.
I forgot to take pics so I hope that these phone pics she sent will do for all of you. I am still learning how to use my new camera but might be busting it out soon for some shots to post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez