Friday, April 30, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #17

Here is a cute stripe just waiting to be used. It reminds me of fall. Humm maybe I will use it for some fall decorations.
I also picked up these cute flannel pieces that would be great for a blanket or two (I actually had that in mind when picking these up). Aren't they too cute?!
The duckies are actually not NEW but new to me, they are from my mother in law who truly has the largest stash of fabric I have ever seen. :) My hubby tells me every time I bring fabric home to not have as many bins of fabric as she did (I feel like I am getting close).
I just think this looks so soft and sweet for a little girl to rest her head on while burping.
I am going to try to work on these in the next few months so be on the lookout for some cute blankets. Any thoughts as to what fall thing I should make with the first fabric?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez