Friday, April 9, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #14

I am just loving this weather! Spring is my favorite season and these Friday Fabrics say spring to me. Not only do they say spring but they feel a little vintage to me can't you see the bottom one being a sheet and then the top one being a matching pillowcase?
I love the dotted flowers that are on the top fabric, adds some dimension to the fabric. The bottom fabric would make a cute apron or little girl skirt. They would be great together for a quilt too.
I hope the weather stays nice this weekend so that I can enjoy some time outside after sewing inside all week. Hope to see some of you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez