Friday, April 16, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #15

Welcome Friday! I can not wait for this weekend to start so that I can get some projects finished, sewing and around the house. I have been working all week on some flower pins and can not wait to show them to you after their new owners have them.

For now I just have a few fabrics that are more on the boy side but I think can go neutral in some cases.
I am a sucker for houndstooth and I love the blue and green combo making it fun and fresh. The bottom dot is a fun and modern polka dot that I think would be a great breastfeeding cover. The middle on is a bit more boy and juvenile but it would make a great blanket or burp cloth.
Stay tuned Monday, I will be announcing a giveaway for one lucky blog reader.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Julia Everything looks wonderful!

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez