Thursday, April 8, 2010

Blue and Brown For a Baby Boy

This is my first project done for someone who is not a friend...makes me excited! She asked to make a onesie and burp cloth for a special little boy who was born at 21 weeks and was just recently allowed to go home. Hurray that he is healthy and going home. My heart goes out to parents of preemies but what a blessing that they survive.
Anyway, I loved how cute this E turned out with the stripes. I really like the way the font makes the E look, bold but not too straight.
Made with matching burp cloth in the same pattern.
Here they are all ready to go to their new home. I hope baby E continues to grow big and strong. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez