Friday, April 23, 2010

New Fabric/New Find Friday #16

I love these small prints and I think that I am going to use these cute new fabrics for some burp cloths. Time to get sewing!!! Not only would it be cute for burp cloths but it would be good for a letter on a onesie. Cute small prints work perfect for that.
Don't you love this little owl print? I just had to get it with no idea what to do with it but burp cloths would be the best. The field will be great for a letter on the front of a onesie if I have some in the middle left over.
Just another reminder to go to this post linked and comment by midnight tonight in order to win a pillow. Be the first one to have one! :) I will be posting the winner on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez