Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Business Materials All Ready!

My first showcase is this Saturday--only 4 days away! I am very excited about it and busy making some last minute things to have on hand. I love working under a deadline but it also makes me crazy.

I got all of my business materials in the mail a few weeks ago and I have them all packed up and ready to go for Saturday. Just have to go out and buy a few more little things. I hope I can have everything ready for Saturday, if not I will just try again May 8th!
It just makes me so happy to see them together in the box! :)

If you have not RSVP'ed please do so here. If you can't make it this time, maybe you can make it May 8th, mark your calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez