Monday, April 12, 2010

3 Month Cutie

I had a very successful Showcase on Saturday. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and a special thank you to everyone who placed orders. Don't forget to put May 8th on your calendar for my second Saturday Showcase.

I finished this little project just in time for the show and it was sent home today with the lucky lady that will be wearing it soon.
She wanted a three month onesie for her pictures coming up this week. This was a great chance for me to use my screen printing machine. I love the way it turned out.
The pink ink even has a bit of shimmer in it so it give it some dimension rather than just being a flat pink. I hope baby L loves it! Once I get pictures from the mama I will post a little "after" post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez