Monday, May 10, 2010

Need To Burp?

I worked on some burp cloths last week with the fabrics I used a few weeks ago on the flower pins. I have a lot more in mind for burp cloths but thought this was enough for now.
Cute matching sets! I have a few more sets that I would like to sew but I thought I should sell some of these before having 15+ on hand and no one to buy them.
I am going to be on Vacation from Thurs-Tues, but I have some scheduled to pop up while I am gone. Be back soon with some more fun items, humm what can I do in the car on a 10 hour trip to and from?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez