Friday, February 17, 2012

New Fabric/New Find Friday #104

These fabrics are actually making me hungry! Just looking at all of this chocolate brown fabric makes me want to grab a piece of chocolate. I was on the lookout for some neutral fabrics that would be good for nursing covers and thought brown is a safe gender neutral color and a lot of women love to wear brown and black.
The three fabrics on the right are what I purchased to make covers to have in stock and ready to ship. I have yet to make all of these but they are cut and ready to sew. I think there is a pattern there for every type of woman. The far right for the sophisticated woman who is used to business suites or just loves houndstooth. The one over to the left is for the woman who likes more patterns in her life. The third is for those women who love a little fun. The last fabric with the red dots I just bought in a fat quarter size but isn't it so much fun? Those red dots look like cherries to me. I have no idea what I am going to do with this fabric but that never stops me from buying extra I don't need when I am at the store. ;)
Here they are all stacked up. Now they are reminding me of a hamburger. Am I hungry or what?! Crazy.

Well I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez