Friday, June 7, 2013

New Fabric/New Find Friday #132

This set of fabric is sort of a miss mash of different fabrics that I got a while back. Who doesn't love animals and owls are especially popular right now so when I saw that black owl print fabric I had to pick some up for myself. I love that some of the owls have their eyes closed, half open, and totally open; would be perfect for some burp cloths. The second fabric in a dot pattern on a periwinkle background. This has a lot of different colors in it and would go with so many different ink colors for baby onesies. How perfect would it be for a fabric heart or initial on a shirt. The primary colored stripe that follows that is just so bold and the sneak of aqua in there really sets off the other colors. I don't remember if I have enough but this would make a great apron. Finally there are those sweet chicks. Yellow chicks remind me of the fabrics that my mom surrounded me with growing up. This fabric is bold but also looks a bit vintage with the color combination. For some reason I think of kitchen towels when I see this fabric.
Here is a close up of the fabrics...see that cute sleepy owl! Aww  My kiddos are asleep and it is beautiful, time to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez