Sunday, June 2, 2013

What I Wore #20

What I Wore Sunday linkup

 
 
 
 
What I Wore.....two weeks ago?! I took this picture and never felt like sitting down to talk about it so here it is a few weeks late. I bought this dress while pregnant and it worked well all the way though because the is stretchy and has some gather to the fabric at the waste so that it can expand. At the time I was excited to have something that I could wear before, during, and after pregnancy but now I am not sure if I still love it. I love blue and buy a lot of blue items but it have never been in love with the pattern. It is comfortable and works well for a lot of life changes so it is a keeper. Plus I think it sort of looks like my style.

We had a great day today at our local Family Life Picnic and now I am ready for a nap. I have to try to stay up for just a bit longer to finish a few projects but then straight to bed for this momma. I hope to have pictures next week that are current but who knows. ;)

Clothing Details:
Top: HalfTee
Dress: Target
Shoes: Local shoe warehouse sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

 

Designer Jules: Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez